Composers and their rights holders
- You are composing original work, or you are the right holder of such composer.
- The work is written for one or more soloists and orchestra.
- You wish that Synchestra becomes your music editor.
- You own all the intellectual rights on your work, needed to publish the scores, and perform the work. You can grant these rights to Synchestra.
- You are willing to grant these rights for at least five years.
- You can provide Synchestra an XML file of the conductor score.
- You understand that Synchestra, as the music editor, has sole discretion whether to publish your composition, or not.
- You agree that the price setting and sales modalities are the exclusive responsibility and decision of Synchestra.
- You will participate in the royalty payment plan of Synchestra.